Welcome to English Tutor . Hong Kong
My name is Andrew Orme and as an experienced native English tutor from the UK, I provide English lessons to individuals and small groups. I have over 20 years experience teaching English as a second language in Hong Kong to students of all ages.
I provide students with both fixed weekly lessons and ad hoc lessons. So you can have a lesson every week or just once a month. Lessons times vary, with both 60 minute and 40 minute time slots. Some students also book lessons for 1.5 hours.
I also conduct online lessons using Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, Google Docs, WeChat and WhatsApp.
I try to make learning English both educational and fun, and I am pleased to say, that many of my secondary students have been studying with me since kindergarten !
I can identify each students weak points and provide the most appropriate course material to help them improve their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
I also offer interview practice for Primary 6 students preparing to attend interviews at their choosen secondary schools.
The first lesson is FREE, so contact me now and we can arrange a trial lesson.
If you have any friends or family members who are looking for an English tutor, please feel free to send them my name card.
For all things English ...
With more than ten years' experience as a tutor and more than thirty years' experience as a journalist/writer, Debbie Orme is well-versed in the use of the English language and enjoys teaching it to others.
From the youngest of children to the most highly-qualified professional, she can help everyone with their English language requirements.
Learning Centres in Hong Kong
English learning centers in Hong Kong - over 70+ listed
- Simple present of the verb to be and Exercises
- Simple present of other verbs and Exercises
- Present continuous and Exercises
- Present perfect and the present perfect continuous and Exercises
- Simple past and Exercises
- Past continuous, the past perfect and the past perfect continuous and Exercises
- Future tenses and Exercises
- Conjugations with the auxiliary would and Exercises
- Subjunctive and Exercises
- Modal verbs and Exercises
- Transitive and intransitive verbs and Exercises
- The passive voice and Exercises
- Nouns: The formation of plurals and Exercises
- Singular countable nouns and Exercises
- Plural countable nouns and Exercises
- Uncountable nouns and Exercises
- Nouns indicating possession and compound subjects and Exercises
- Personal pronouns and Exercises
- Other pronouns and Exercises
- Determiners and Exercises
- Adjectives: Position in a sentence and Exercises
- Adjectives used in comparisons: Part I and Exercises
- Adjectives used in comparisons: Part 2 and Exercises
- Adverbs: Position in a sentence and Exercises
- Adverbs of manner and adverbs used in comparisons and Exercises
- Prepositions and Exercises
- Phrasal verbs and Exercises
- Conjunctions and Exercises