Welcome to English Tutor . Hong Kong
My name is Andrew Orme and as an experienced native English tutor, from the United Kingdom, I provide English lessons to individuals and small groups.
I have over 21 years experience teaching English as a second language in Hong Kong to students of all ages.
I try to make learning English both educational and fun, and I am pleased to say, that many of my secondary students have been with me since kindergarten !
I can identify each students weak points and provide the most appropriate course material to help them improve their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
I also offer interview practice for Primary 6 students preparing to attend interviews at their choosen secondary schools.
The first lesson is FREE !
Learning Centres in Hong Kong
Summer Courses in Hong Kong - 2017
Summer English Musical Programme: Beauty and the Beast
Immersing yourself in an English-speaking environment, while getting a taste of what musical drama is like? You will be working with some of the most talented performers to reconstruct a Disney musical performance, the process of which will be a unique and exciting learning experience. Get ready to embark on a dazzling musical journey!
Brochure 1 , Brochure 2
- Simple present of the verb to be and Exercises
- Simple present of other verbs and Exercises
- Present continuous and Exercises
- Present perfect and the present perfect continuous and Exercises
- Simple past and Exercises
- Past continuous, the past perfect and the past perfect continuous and Exercises
- Future tenses and Exercises
- Conjugations with the auxiliary would and Exercises
- Subjunctive and Exercises
- Modal verbs and Exercises
- Transitive and intransitive verbs and Exercises
- The passive voice and Exercises
- Nouns: The formation of plurals and Exercises
- Singular countable nouns and Exercises
- Plural countable nouns and Exercises
- Uncountable nouns and Exercises
- Nouns indicating possession and compound subjects and Exercises
- Personal pronouns and Exercises
- Other pronouns and Exercises
- Determiners and Exercises
- Adjectives: Position in a sentence and Exercises
- Adjectives used in comparisons: Part I and Exercises
- Adjectives used in comparisons: Part 2 and Exercises
- Adverbs: Position in a sentence and Exercises
- Adverbs of manner and adverbs used in comparisons and Exercises
- Prepositions and Exercises
- Phrasal verbs and Exercises
- Conjunctions and Exercises